We are currently looking for a DRILL MASTER for our FOUNDATION department.
- as drill master you manage your drilling team in a communicative way
- you operate the drill with control of the drill parameters
- you organize the site in an efficient and safe way in consultation with the site management
- you have enough technical luggage to perform small depannages, both mechanical and electrical. You also carry out the daily maintenance of the drill.
- you have a multipurpose setting and are also open to temporarily performing other activities
- you have experience in drilling anchors, micro poles and jetgrouting and are internally supervised and assisted by experienced colleagues
- you work safely, result-oriented and smoothly in a team and do not have a 9 to 5 mentality
- you have a knowledge of the Dutch language and some knowledge of the French language is a plus
- you end up in a stable environmentally conscious company that belongs to one of the leading international construction companies
- we offer you challenging and varied work and the opportunity to participate on a regular basis in external training on machines and techniques
- you can count on an attractive wage, supplemented with extralegal benefits
- you benefit from seniority premiums awarded according to the sector
- you can participate in staff meetings and sporting events on a voluntary basis
Herbosch-Kiere nv – To Nastenka Buzon – Haven 1558 – Sint-Jansweg 7 – 9130 Kallo – Belgium