We are currently looking for a HSEQ Advisor for our Office in the UK.
Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Advisor required to join a well-established marine construction company for a 12 month contract based in the UK. The job is on a part time 3 days a week basis reporting into our HSEQ Manager. Works will mainly be in the vicinity of London and the South East UK, based from our office in Chiswick.
The key role and main job scope is for a health and safety professional with a day to day focus on health and safety within the business and on our construction sites. A secondary working brief will be to manage our environmental compliance and quality management systems as part of the overall HSEQ role.
- developing existing policies and procedures to ensure best practice within HSE
- providing subject matter knowledge, advice and guidance to the management team and the business as a whole
- conducting site wide inspections and audit programs to monitor and develop improvement within the business
- delivering in-house HSE training to the workforce
- identify opportunities for risk reduction and positive promotion of good practice
- maintaining and building strong relationships with all levels of the work force
- coaching and mentoring managers onsite, improving culture and performance
To be considered for the role you will
- be a hands on and operational health and safety professional with additional QA knowledge
- have HSEQ experience gained in fabrication and construction environments, ideally with marine construction knowledge.
- have working knowledge of lifting operations/ practice to British Standards
- have working knowledge of a management systems (ideally ISO 45001, ISO 14001 and ISO 9001)
- be a passionate HSE professional, keen to develop positive working environments
- hold a NEBOSH General Certificate as a minimum qualification
Herbosch-Kiere – To Judith Turley – Power Road Studios, Studio 3.4 – 114 Power Road, Chiswick – LONDON W4 5PY
M. +44 (0)7879 473 577